Wednesday January 14, 2009

It's nice to have these video clips on days that I just can't quite get to the note writing. Carrie or Jennifer usually come upstairs to give me an hour break in the afternoon or I can sometimes find time if they all nap at the same time (RARE!) but today I had to do some handiwork and fix the paper towel dispenser downstairs, fix a shelf that needed re-anchored to the wall, and wash the big kid's dress-up clothes.
So.. a brief note, all four kiddos had a good day. We got out in the buggy for a nice long walk to Lincoln Park. Layla and Grace both fell asleep on the way back.

Yesterday Grace and Layla were both snotty with a cold so I decided a spa was in order. They loved it:
Click to play
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

No comments: