During Class Time today we all made paintings, we caught a few of their conversations as they were painting today, check it out!

Reid: "I'm painting a house."
Grace: "I'm painting a picture for my mommy"
Reid: "A house for my mommy. My house!"
Grace: "I'm painting a house for my grandpa and uncles."
Reid: "Are you painting a house Layla?"
Layla: "I'm painting a backyard."
Grace: "I'm painting flowers."
Finn: "I'm painting a house with paint in here, this is for all my moms and dads. Now look at all the colors in it! Whoa!"
Grace: "I'm building a horsey!"
Reid: "I'm building a house, and it's house painting day."
Finn: "My white turned into pink. Now I'm going to take all the blue paint off."

Eli told us about what he was painting and he said "I'm just making a painting." :)

Reid: "I'm painting a house."
Grace: "I'm painting a picture for my mommy"
Reid: "A house for my mommy. My house!"
Grace: "I'm painting a house for my grandpa and uncles."
Reid: "Are you painting a house Layla?"
Layla: "I'm painting a backyard."
Grace: "I'm painting flowers."
Finn: "I'm painting a house with paint in here, this is for all my moms and dads. Now look at all the colors in it! Whoa!"
Grace: "I'm building a horsey!"
Reid: "I'm building a house, and it's house painting day."
Finn: "My white turned into pink. Now I'm going to take all the blue paint off."
Eli told us about what he was painting and he said "I'm just making a painting." :)
Layla paints her backyard!
Finn experimented with the paintbrushes and the sizes.
No comments:
Post a Comment