Recycled Art

Today for Centipede's class time, we used paper towl rolls for a creative art project. We put out feathers, glitter, stickers, and cut outs of magazines. We let the kids pick and choose what they wanted to decorate with. By the end of class-time, we had a room full of swords, kaleidoscopes, and magic wands. Even simple household objects can offer a fun and creative art project. It just takes a little imagination.



John-"I'm making a butterfly with a doggy on it. When I'm done, my moms going to
look through it. I need to put glitter on it for my mommy. She likes it pretty."



Reid-"Something for my momma. It's a pig. It's going to be her magic wand. I'm going to put a kangaroo on there too."



Finn-"I'm making a sword for my mom."


Austin-"Feather and glitter and stickers. I want stickers to put on it. More feathers, for my mom and dad."



Jackson-"I'm making a sword. I'm making the sword for my dad. He has to fight the bad guys. He's going to fight me. My dad's a bad guy, I'm a good guy."

No comments: