Space Stories- A Trip to the Moon


Preschoolers have a natural curiosity about their world, science, and nature. Today we introduced the topic of the solar system during circle time. Our preschoolers today, Reid, Finn, and Jackson, were very interested in learning more about this topic. We decided to write a collaborative story about space and draw some images to illustrate it. We hope you enjoy it.

Jackson- I was in a rocket ship flying to space and I landed on the moon. The moon was black and I saw one alien. The alien was eating slime and he put Jena in it. I saved her. I pulled her out with my grabby arms.

Reid- I was in a truck that could fly to the moon. There was also one monster there. Some of the aliens were playing video games and basketball. As soon as I got there the monster ate me.

Finn- I was riding in a space ship and I also landed on the moon. I drove in a truck. I left my rocket ship at the moon and got in my truck with wings. I pulled out my sword and fired lasers at all of the aliens and monsters. I walked up and said, "Can I please play?" They said no and they threw me off the moon.

No comments: