The Centipedes were busy taking care of their babies this morning.... here is some of what they talked about.
Jackson: The baby needs a diaper change. It's poopy.
Jackson: I will burp the baby
Kaito: Burp it.
Jackson: The baby's asleep can you watch it?
Kaito: Okay.
Quinn: I know what you baby can sleep on - that (the changing table).
Jackson: The baby needs to sleep.
Quinn: The baby's cold (places a blanket over it).
Kaito: Here's its milk, here's this one and this one, that's it (Kaito bring bottles over).
Jackson: Here's one but is old.
Kaito: Yeah it's old, it's orange juice, babies don't like that.
Kaito and Jackson make tea with at the table.
Jackson: All done
Kaito: Yup all done.
Jackson: I need to drink my tea.
Kaito and Jackson move over to the babies
Kaito: We need some cups for us (for the babies to eat).
Quinn: I have these and some baby applesauce.
Jackson: I feed them the apples ( using spoons and bowls to feed babies).
No comments:
Post a Comment