The Centipedes had a great time exploring with clay again today. They explored how to work with it and the different ways they could make things with it. Some of them asked to let theirs dry so they can paint it later while others just enjoyed exploring it today and put it back to enjoy another day.
Some of their comments while working with the clay:
Max: I see a tunnel and I'm gonna squish through it.
Jackson: See I made a different ship and big guy Star Wars.
Torry: I made a snake and he comes out and he's looking for something
Quinn: I'm making a flashlight.
Jackson: I made a meteor.
Max: My snake ate the mice. I saw a snake eat mice.
Jackson: See I made a bat motorcycle and a batman motorcycle.
Torry: Look Jennifer, I made a vacuum cleaner. I want to paint it and then take it home.
Quinn: It's a hot dog. I wanna leave it out to dry.
No comments:
Post a Comment