Creative Minds Exploring Playdoh



The Centipedes all requested playdoh this morning for class time. We took a step away from all our playdoh toys and explored what we could do with it with just our hands and imaginations. Here's some of the things they came up with:

Olivia:
I made a worm guys all by myself.
Look a hot dog.

Quinn:
I made a balloon, I rolled it and rolled it then made a stick - who wants it?
I 'm making a chain with part for each day of Christmas.
This is a baseball.

Jackson:
It's a choo-koo and it's head ripped off.
It's a whole guy.

Serena:
It's an animal.
I rolled and made holes in it.
This is a swing.

Kaito:
I made a submarine.
I made an O, it's hard to make an O with playdoh
A cocoon.
I made a part of the earth.
I made an airplane.

No comments: