Ruby- "Watch out Reid, a shark is biting you."
Reid- "Oh yeah, I see that shark. I gotta good idea. I gotta get a fisherman."
Reid gets out of his boat to get two colorful square scarves. He hands one to Ruby and one to Finn.
Finn- "Yeah, Reid. It's a fisherman net. A shark catcher. I ate my shark."
Finn pretends to catch a shark with his scarf and then eat it.
Finn- "We like the sharks. They are a special treat. Here I got one. I put it in your lap, John. You want to eat it? It's a gummy shark."
Ruby, "I am singing a Spanish song to get the sharks away. I'm also taking pictures of you, Jena. You are sitting on the shore. You are sitting in the sand."
Ruby pretends to take photos of me, the sharks, and her friends.
John- "I call my Nana. My Nana come get me. Hi Nana. Come pick me up at nine."
No comments:
Post a Comment