Here Dorothy is making a necklace with GAK, but it just keeps getting bigger and bigger!
Quinn decided to make gumballs for everyone!
Jackson told us "I'm making a space ship in a batman cave!"
Ezze enjoyed making art with the dobbers and told us what she was painting.
"I'm making stairs to get down to this corner. It goes all the way down...shwwooop! Like that! But just like this. This is a big fishy! I'm making the tail yellow."
Luka made a dobber painting for her mom! Quinn told us the story of her painting.
"An airplane taking off, right here it's the airplane! And right here it's the line it's making in the sky!"
Dorothy and Jackson had a good time doing the dry erase books. Jackson outlined a snake, and dorothy colored in planets!
Luka, Quinn, Dorothy and Ezze enjoying their snack at Stabucks! Quinn and Dorothy show off their matching rain boots! We found a few puddles for them to jump in on the way back to Jena's :)
No comments:
Post a Comment