What do we know about Presidents?
Ella (age 4)- The president won the contest. Obama is the president. Kids don't get to vote but every person does only when they are eighteen. We live in the country of Seattle. Money has presidents on it. Obama lives in the White House.
John (age 3 1/2)- Barak Obama is the first president. He lives in the White House but not forever. He has to go back to his other house.
Ava (age 2 1/2)- I see a picture of the president. He lives in America. All those guys are on moneys.
Layla (age 3 1/2)- The president's skin has brown. He's the first brown one in all the days! "Presents" Day is next to Valentines Day. It's in two more years for that. In one year it's gonna be "Presents" Day. Do we give presents on Presents Day? ;)
Aliza (age 2 1/2)- I read a book about Barak Obama. He lives in the White House with his mommy if he's a little boy. He grew up in Hawaii. I can live in Hawaii with my mommy too like Barak Obama.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
and to the republic for which it stands,
one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
No comments:
Post a Comment