What Makes Your Heart Happy?

The Centipedes were talking about what makes them happy today as we get ready for Valentine's Day and share how much the people in our life mean to us.
When asked what makes them happy/feel good inside the said:
Ava: My Baby, Joey. I like to kiss his head & put him to bed.

Grace: I have a special blanket that is pink and has flowers on it and I like to share it with my family and my baby animals.

Aliza: My new baby and has a backpack and I put him in the happy spot with my Mommy and Daddy, and Sissy.


Saige: My baby doll Chloe, I like to hug her.


Finn: Getting stuff for Christmas. Finn was then stumped a little on what makes him happy the rest of the year. His friends helped out and Grace said that smiles make Finn happy and Layla said she thought trucks make him happy. Finn agreed and said his favorite is a fire engine but he likes all the trucks.


Austin: My baby Lucas. Baby Lucas makes me happy. Austin said he likes to throw the ball to his baby Lucas.


Luka: Sharing my baby makes me happy and sometimes my baby is very special to me, I got her for Christmas.


Myla: My baby Joey, give hugs and kisses and put him in my crib.



Layla: I have a baby doll named Heart. I like to feed her and that makes me happy. She's a cozy baby and I like to sleep with her. She has a crown on her head but I can't find her anymore. She used to have a crown and talk.

No comments: