Our Favorite Part of The Day

Every day before nap time, the teachers at Tiny Tribe ask each of the kids what their favorite part of the day was. We send this in a daily email note to the parents. Asking the kids to describe their favorite part of the day is an entertaining and easy way for providers to give parents information about their child's experience at preschool.
We ask lots of different kinds of questions to get their thoughts going, like...
Who did you play with?
What did you like about circle time, class time, outside time?
Where did you enjoy going on our walk?

Alena-
I played with Grace. We played a game that we go up into the loft with Ezze and we play a game called "Fancy". We went on a walk in the rain too. I was partners with Ezze and Grace.
Layla-
Play with my best friend Gracie. She's my bestest. Play with my babies. I dress up like a ballerina outfit. I have pony tails.
John-
I liked circle time. I liked the skeleton. I love my mommy. I liked playing with Gracie.
Grace Josephine-
Play with Layla. I liked playing with Layla. We play trucks and babies.We ate a bagel and cheese at Thriftway.
Grace Jane-
I liked Circle time and feeling the skeletons hand. My hand has bones in it too. Junk food isn't good for you but you can eat it if you eat healthy food first.
Eli-
Play Grace, Layla, John. Eat food. Read books. Paint watercolors too.
Luka-
I liked playing with Alena. We played Hello Kitty. We were happy and we galloped. We were happy and we knowed it and we clapped our hands.
Ezze-
Playing outside in the rain and taking a walk in the rain. It was only a little rainy but the yard was too muddy to play in. I liked getting to eat cheese at my lunch. I don't like hummus.
Myla-
Babies Saige. Austin. Mamma. Daddy. Bye bye.
Austin-
Spiders. Walk Kara. Eat. Books.
Saige-
I played with Myla and Austin and Kara. I went upstairs for circle time. I eat more olives.










No comments: