Mixed Media Art with Markers and Paint Dobbers


Grace-
It's a tree with polka dots on it. They are going to get some cookies. They are getting chocolate cookies and the polka dots are going to eat all of the chocolate cookies. They eat piggies too. I am going to give it to my mommy and daddy.

Ella-
I am making another good drawing. I'm using pink, yellow, blue, purple, and white. It's made out of a tree, this paper, because it's brown like a tree. It's for my cat, Blue, he likes to lick the paint off of it.

Luka-
I am making a little, little owie. My tootsie got hurted. This is my cat and I am fixing all the owies on my cat. I put lots of band-aids on for her because she has twelve little owies.

Layla-
It's for my mommy and my daddy. There's lots and lots of dots, all blue dots. It's just dots because they are food for my mommy and daddy. It's shrimp and sushi and tofu soup. My mommy and daddy love that.

No comments: