Jennifer's Last Day

The whole crew headed to Lincoln Park this morning to celebrate our awesome preschool teacher, Jennifer's, last day at Tiny Tribe.
  Jennifer started working at Tiny Tribe five years ago in August, the month that we adopted Layla. It seems quite fitting that as Layla is entering kindergarten, Jennifer is moving on too. At that time in my life five years ago, I really needed someone capable, reliable, and energetic to be the preschool teacher while I spent my days with the infants. I received an amazing gift in Jennifer.
 She is an awesome preschool teacher (and person) who possesses a great deal of patience and kindness, both qualities that I have always admired in her. She really takes the time to communicate and listen to the children, the parents, and her co-teachers. She will be greatly missed by all of us.
 I'm not sure if Wiley knew this might be his last day for Jennifer's lap and cuddles but he sure gave her a lot of love at the park during music class with Bonnie.  
And speaking of Bonnie, Jennifer brought her to us at Tiny Tribe too!
Thank you for everything, we love you soooooooo much!!

No comments: