Saige, Nolan, Myla, and Jena:)
S- The sand is all done, Jena?
J- Yes, we can play with the moon sand again after our snack.
S- I'm eating snack. I have to eat my bagel.
J- Is your bagel all gone?
S- Yes, I ate it for my breakfast with my mommy.
N- I got cougar shirt. Go Cougars! It's red.
J- Yes, it is red. It's a dark red. That's called maroon. Who gave that to you?
N- My daddy. Go Cougars!
S- Your daddy not give you your shirt. Your mommy gave it to you too. Your mommy and daddy.
M- My mommy and daddy- Me! Shirt! (Myla pointing to her own shirt)
S- You are Layla's mommy? (Saige points to me.) That's my mommy. My mommy at work. She be back soon. I have raisins.
M- Raisins.
J- Do you like raisins?
S- Yes I do.
M- I want water.
S- I'm all done. These raisins are all gone.
M- Myla see Layla. Hi Layla. (Myla sees a photo of Layla on the fridge)
N- What Myla doing?
J- I think she's saying hello to that picture of Layla.
N- Oh, Hi Layla.
No comments:
Post a Comment