As I watch children play, I often try to imagine what is going on inside their minds. They truly are little scientists, constantly experimenting with their world. When they are given the opportunity to play with these tiny pegs, gears, and puzzle pieces they naturally begin to experiment without any teaching or direction from us. They instinctively just start sticking the tiny pegs into the tiny holes and spinning the gears to see what they can create, control, change, and destruct. Their brains are pre-wired to manipulate their environment and they make new discoveries about themselves everyday in the process.
Jena's blog- The ins and outs of daily life at our little school. Tiny Tribe is CLOSING in August of 2014.
You Can Practically See Their Brains Working
As I watch children play, I often try to imagine what is going on inside their minds. They truly are little scientists, constantly experimenting with their world. When they are given the opportunity to play with these tiny pegs, gears, and puzzle pieces they naturally begin to experiment without any teaching or direction from us. They instinctively just start sticking the tiny pegs into the tiny holes and spinning the gears to see what they can create, control, change, and destruct. Their brains are pre-wired to manipulate their environment and they make new discoveries about themselves everyday in the process.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment